Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 8 July 2017

New Rick St Dennis make

Its the second Saturday of the month and time for another great challenge at
This month we have a theme of
It's a hat trick as well as Anything goes with Rick.

For my EDT craft make for the blog I have used a image called
Picadilly1890 Hat lady
available 

I have coloured the image in with marco raffine  pencils
The papers I used are from a paper pad I had in my craft stash.

I would like to enter my make at
Brown Sugar Challenge 258 anything goes

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge 4th july

Watercooler Wednesday  Challenges no 126

8 comments:

  1. Leuke kaart en toffe kleuren.
    xx
    Claudia

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    *********************************************************************************
    Nice card. Lovely colours br />


    hugs
    Claudia

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, what a lovely card! Love the way you've used the colours in your paper stash to colour the images. The lovely lady makes me think of Audrey Hepburn, always a great favourite. Laying the images worked out beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers, the colours and that sentiment in this card. Very feminine indeed - Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Fiona! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona this is such a lovely card. The lady image is perfect and nestles right in with all your beautiful layers and background papers. Thanks for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done ... I love your coloring ! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Brown Sugar Challenge.
    Dawn (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. great patterned papers. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that lady with her stunning hat! Beautiul colour choices. Thanks for playing along with Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx