Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

It's monday

Hi everyone it's Monday and time for another challenge at
Crafting from the heart

This week the challenge is just for fun.

Here is my design team make
I have made a tag with a fantastic image
from

I love the 1920s images and this one is perfect
The image I used is
called
Grace
and available


The image I coloured with Marco Raffine pencils
Backing paper is from a paperpad
Pearls from my own stock as well as flower and ribbon

I would like to enter my make at
Sheepski Designs Challenge 3

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colouring of the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for SheepSki Designs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little gift tag. Loving your colouring the shine on her hair is great.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Hope to see you again.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx