Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

Aurora wings make

Hi everyone been busy colouring this fantastic digital stamp from
Aurora Wings
The image is called 
Fairy with Butterflies and flowers and available



I have coloured the image with marco raffine pencils
White gel pen
I embossed a plain white piece of card then sheared the corners a bit with a pair of scissors and added tim holtz victorian velvet around the edges.
Layered onto paper that I had in my stock from a paper pad again I sheared edges and added victorian velvet again.
Added some lace ribbon that was from a bag from local pound shop.
Image has victorian velvet around edges again.
Sentiment was from a magazine
Finished with flowers and pearls from my own stock.

I would like to enter my make at
The Paper Shelter Challenge 297 Flower Power

Crafty Sentiment Designs Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love the image, beautifully done. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very lovely this lady is with her unique layout and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx