Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Tuesdays facebook monthly make

Another card to showcase today is from my challenge that I run on facebook.
In the crafting from the heart facebook group you can find the group


For my design team make this month the challenge is just for fun.
So I have used a digital stamp by
the digital stamp is called
60s love and peace girl
 and available
With it being nearly valentines day decided on a valentines theme for my make and here it is.


The image was coloured with my promarkers and pencils. After finding my promarkers that had been missing. 
Background paper from a paper pad from the local pound shop
Hearts were from a load of crafty bits my daughters had from when they were little.
It's amazing what you find when you sort everything out.
Sentiment is from a sheet of Sentiments I have had for years.

I would like to enter my make at

2 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our 'Girly' challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colours and textures are fab - thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx