Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Wednesdays Just for fun make

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
Create and Inspire

This fortnights challenge is just for fun.

I decided to create something different for this fortnights challenge.

Here it is.

Here is the Close up of the front.

Materials I used are
A wooden trinket box from the works
Flower shapes from things to alter
Tin foil
Gold wrapping from a mallow biscuit
Burnt umber acrylic paint
Tim holtz  walnut stain distress ink.
PVA Glue

I first of all got three different shape sizes of  mdf flowers which I bought from Things to alter I stuck them on with glue, and then let it to dry.
I then took some tin foil and started fixing it down with glue.
I then covered the flower with the gold wrapping.
I then let the whole thing dry overnight.

I then covered the whole project with pva glue why the glue was still wet I took a paint brush and started painting it with brown umber acrylic paint.

I then let it dry again overnight then went over it with Tim holtz walnut stain distress ink applied with a tissue.

I hope you like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx