Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Tuesdays second make

It's also today the start of a new challenge at my monthly
blog badge
This month we have 


sponsoring our challenge.
If you are looking for quirky images or gothic style check out this fabulous store.

I have made two design team makes this week.

Petrinka
available

Here is my design team make.

I have coloured the image with pencils
Sentiment and backing paper from a crafting magazine
Ribbon own stock
Berries are from Creata

For my second make I have used
Kat kringle 2015
available


This make I have coloured the image with pencils
Snowflakes from a sheet from Crafters companion
Sentiment from a magazine
Merry christmas ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx