Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Tuesdays monthly post

Hi everyone its a monthly challenge this morning at
Blog badge
This month our challenge is just for fun. and anything goes/ with the optional theme of using red, gold and green.

This is my design team make

For my make I had some logs given to me from a friend who chopped some trees down in their garden.
So decided to make some wall hangings with them.

First of all I sanded the log down then added some tartan green cardstock.
I then from a crafting magazine booklet cut out a wreath,
The bird was from a book of decoupage I have had for ages from joy crafts.
Sentiment was from a sheet from a local boyes store.
The berries are from a pack I bought at TJ Hughes
The poinsettia flower is cut from some ribbon for a christmas cake.
I then added a hook the ones that come with eyes for net curtains.
And added some ribbon. 

I would like to enter my make at

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, and a really clever idea for hanging! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx