Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2016

Having a play with metal tape.

I have been doing a few different things at the moment trying out new techniques.


I found a tutorial by the wonderful 
Stewart Jones
a fantastic mixed media artist.

You can find the tutorial on how to use metal tape in craft on the
Things to ALter facebook group page.
Also to see some of Stewarts fantastic makes.

Altered box
My First attempt.

Image of top of the box


Here is a Image of the front of the box

I bought some metal tape from ebay only cost two pounds a roll.
Its self adhesive as well.
Coated the metal tape all over the wooden box.
Then sanded back the top with sand paper which gave it a more metal look.
I had some gemstones again I covered them with metal tape
Some cogs and skull  from Things to alter store and added more metal tape to the skull then embossed the top of the skull.
The skull and bones I bought at a local craft store.

I would like to enter my make at
More Mixed media challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx