Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

wednesday make

Hi everyone its just for fun this morning at
Challeng Blog Badge

Here is my design team make.



For my make I have used a empty sauce bottle.
Added some burlap and ribbon and secured it around the bottle.
At the neck of the bottle I wrapped some string around.

The wooden mdf pieces are from things to alter which I added some tim holtz distress ink to.
The skeltons I pinched from my daughter.
The background was created by black card then I took a picture and altered the background in pic monkey.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun spooky bottle Fiona, love the skull! Thanks for joining our All things Spooky challenge over at Country View x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a creative project!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx