Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Second make today

There is a new challenge this morning at
Our badges
My mixed media challenge blog

This month we have the wonderful 
Ikes Art
Sponsoring

Here is my design team make
using
Dreaming
Available


For my make I have done a canvas its the first time I have attempted to do a canvas
I have used various different papers
I made some paste which I used through a stencil
Bird cage die, key and lock are all from Crafters companion
Other dies used are from marianne designs and joy crafts.
I have also used tissue paper around the edge of the canvas
Flowers are from a online store.
Lace from my own stock.


2 comments:

  1. WoW !! That is just fabulous - such a gorgeous dreamy quality about it. A truly lovely piece Fiona and thank you for having me as your Sponsor :-)

    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collage, Fiona! I especially like that the neutral tones are flesh-like in color - noting a natural progression of special events in our lives, including those things that are our own, our secrets, our loves, our desire to help others - all of that shown so meticulously in your creation! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx