Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2016

playing around

Hi everyone been having a play around this afternoon
My order from
came this morning so had to have a play.

Here is my make using mdf tag and skull and sentiment



I first of all white gesso the tag skull and sentiment

I then took some newspaper and brayed some tim holtz distress ink on walnut stain the paper already had some decomedia magneta mister spray on from a previous project
I then stuck this down with pva glue let it dry then went over with black acrylic paint I then took a baby wipe and wiped it over.

Painted the skull with white acrylic paint then added some black acrylic paint again took a baby wipe and spread it a bit.

Sentiment I coloured with black acrylic paint

Stuck everything down and then took a emery board and sanded edges back.

3 comments:

  1. Looks brilliant Fiona and great layering
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this!!! I just received your comment. Just getting used to google!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Dark'n'Daring :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx