Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Its wednesday

Hi everyone its Wednesday 
todays make is for
Challeng Blog Badge
We have the wonderful
Sheepski Designs 
sponsoring this fortnights challenge


Here is my design team make using Clair bear
available


I decided to do a tag for this one the image is coloured with pencils
Background paper was free from a magazine
I used burlap behind the image and coloured this with spectrum noir pens
Added a skull
and some cotton wool to resemble the teddy's stuffing I then used a red spectrum noir pen to dot around.
I then added R.I.P. seen as the stuffing had come out of the teddybear. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome creations. Love the colours.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the acid green and it that bits of blood i spy :D fab creations Fiona
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx