Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Wednesdays post

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at

Challeng Blog Badge
We have the fantastic 



 sponsoring this fortnight.


Here is my design team make using
Gothika
available


I have coloured the image with whsmith  pencils on cartridge paper
background created using stencils and tim holtz distress inks
skulls I bought a while ago from a local store as well as heart.
Leaves were done in picmonkey. 

I would like to enter my make at

3 comments:

  1. Wow, truly lovely!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing colouring effects you've achieved with your pencils! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx