Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Wednesdays Post

Hi everyone we are back today with a new challenge at

Challeng Blog Badge
This fortnight our wonderful sponsor is


Here is my design team make.


For my make I have used a image called
Emily a  English Rose melancholy moppet
available

The image is coloured with pencils
Papers are from a paper pad that I bought from the range.
Embellishments are from my own stock which I bought from a online store.
Sentiment is a polkadoodles one.


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Love the colours.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door.
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Aly DT member TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that flower cluster - divine. thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting

    DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx