Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Sunday 25th

Hi everyone hope you are all having a great weekend.
There is a new challenge this morning at my mixed media challenge blog
Our badges

This month our fantastic sponsor is

Here is my design team make

The image is called Fairy girl Creepy
and
available

I coloured the image with pencils then went over the  background with tim holtz distress ink pads
Spritzed some newspaper with Deco media Sprays
To do the next layer I inked through some honeycomb sheeting I have and again used tim holtz distress  ink pads
The next paper was from a paper pad I tore it and then inked it with tim holtz distress ink pads

Added some string then randomly threw beads on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx