Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 5 September 2016

monday challenge

Hi everyone its monday morning which means there is a new challenge at
Crafting from the Heart Badge

This week our fantastic sponsor is


Here is my design team make.
I have used the image called 
Maiko in the spring
available



I have coloured the image with pencils then cut around image a bit.
I then took some japanese paper which I got a long time a go from create and craft and mounted it onto kraft card.

Stuck image down and added embellishments which I got from a local discount shop.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia I havent entered your challenge.
      Hugs
      Fiona x

      Delete
    2. Claudia I havent entered your challenge.
      Hugs
      Fiona x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx