Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2016

New challenge blog

Hi everyone I have a new  monthly challenge blog called
Our badges
All our projects there are Mixed Media I hope you will come and join in. 

This month our fantastic sponsor is
Ikes Art
Here are my design makes for the challenge.

For my first make I have used
Digi stamp muse 7
The image is coloured with pencils the background I have used different papers I had 
Then I took it in to serif craft artist added the cork background, flowers and sentiment.


My second make I have used a image called tell tale heart for this one I inked and embossed some cardstock.
The image is coloured with pencils. Background created with inks and twine added.
Sentiment added.


This one I found really hard to do so kept it plain.
The image is called english bull terrier coloured with pencils.
Inked some cardstock then used a mask to create a background, paper added and sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creations Fiona :-) Thank you for using my images and it's really great to be your first Sponsor. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx