Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

First Dark make for a while

Hi everyone I have been honoured to ask to help a new challenge blog out.

The challenge blog is called
Challenge Blog Badge

Its a new challenge blog and all makes are a dark theme. 
Will be running monthly on the last tuesday of the month.

This month our fantastic sponsor is
Ikes Art

For my dt make I have used a digi stamp called
Vaguely Goth
The image first of all I coloured with pencils
The background was then created using distress inks and also stencils I bought
I then decided to add some more ink and by accident caught the image but liked the look.
I photographed the make then I took it into a programme on my pc.
Used a gothic kit download from Etsy I bought ages ago.
Added the hat and flowers and the lolita and gothic symbols. 

1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful Fiona. The colouring is so wonderful and I really love that shine across her hair... marvelous :-) A superb piece.
    Thank you having me Sponsor you and for using one of my images :-)
    Sorry I am late visiting !!

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx