Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 2 May 2016

venetian

Hi everyone I haven't blogged for a week. As been spending time with my fabulous family.
There is a new challenge this morning at my challenge blog.
Crafting from the Heart Badge

This week our fantastic sponsor is
Julia Spiri

Here is my design team make for the challenge.


The image is called Venetian Butterfly
available 

I have coloured the image with pencils 
Paper used was free from a magazine I purchased a while ago
Flowers from my own stash
Butterfly embellishments from my own stash
as well as love heart.
I have also glittered the image using ranger stickles glitter and used ranger liquid pearls

1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful!!Adorable card!New follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx