Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 11 April 2016

Something different

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at 
Crafting from the Heart Badge
As well as the usual anything goes challenge we are having card with a child as well so would love to see your makes as well as your children or grandchildrens, nieces nephews etc.  makes, 

Our fantastic sponsor this week is

Dr Digi

Here is my design team make I have used a pre-coloured topper called
Sandcastle available 
background etc was created in serif craft artist pro.

My daughters for the challenge have created these marvellous makes.

Beckie has used the techie sentiment sheet 02
available

Lisa has used
Derek and deidre dunderton
available

I hope you will join in our challenge.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx