Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 March 2016

Polkadoodles at Crafting from the heart

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
Crafting from the Heart Badge

This week we have a amazing sponsor for you all which most of you know I am proud to be on their design team.

Its the fantastic
Polkadoodles

I have made two design team makes for the challenge the first one is from a digital stamp called
from the fabulous Eden Collection.


The image was coloured with pencils and then cut out with some embellishments I had.

My Second make is a card I created for my mam seen its mother's day 
For this make I have used a fabulous image from the new cd


for this make I have used a pre-coloured topper from the cd some of the beautiful embellishments and added some paper roses.
The die is a marianne designs one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx