Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Its digi choosday day

Hi everyone its Tuesday so its time for another great challenge this week at
Display our badge!

Remember to have a look at our fantastic discount this week which you can find at the challenge blog.
It will be easter before we know where you are which is our theme this week at Digi choosday.

For my design team make this week I used the
Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime CD COLLECTION - Printable Crafting Digital Stamp Craft Scrapbooking

I can't get enough of this gorgeous cd with the abundance of papers, embellishments and characters.
The characters are available in coloured or black and white which is fantastic as you don't need to be a colourist to use it.

Here is my design team make
using the fantastic image from the cd called This is no time to Diet

This week I decided to colour one of the images up and use one of the gorgeous backing papers from the cd. 
The embellishments I used and tag and bunting are all available on  the fantastic cd. 
The image is coloured with pencils.








I would like to enter my make at :-

Not just cards March Challenge
Make My Monday square challenge 
Ooh la la creations challenge 199 Add a sentiment
Where the Heart Is Challenge 7 
Lil patch of crafty friends challenge 29

13 comments:

  1. Your colouring is just beautiful. An adorable make Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fiona! Your colouring is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, this is so beautiful!! Love your hair colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, gorgeous colouring, her hair is fab lovely sheen achieved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, yummy colouring, gorgeous sheen achieved on her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this creation Fiona, beautiful coloring as always and love the embellies you chose, especially the bunting! Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight
    Where The HeART Is Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin Challenge Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet, made me smile! love the little bunny tumbling over the Easter eggs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully made as always, Fiona.

    With my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Where the HeART Is and Lil Patch of Crafty Freiends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and I love the sentiment thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sentiment for your image. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WHERE THE HE{ART} IS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx