Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Digi Choosday

Hi everyone we have a new challenge today at
Display our badge!

I so love been on the design team here. The dt ladies are all fantastic, and absolutely adore  to be able to use Nikky's fabulous images to create with.
Thank you so much ladies  for making me so welcome.

Have you seen the new releases yet.
Lily Bug Love Download Kit Collection  - Digital Stamp CRAFT Download

and the fantastic new work and Play 12 new collection



We also Launched on Friday another great collection
Winnie Sugar Sprinkles


I was honoured to be asked to make some makes on the fantastic promotion. You can find my makes on my blog. I loved every minute of it and would like to thank Nikky, and admin for letting me part of such a fantastic collection.



As its discount day why don't you treat yourself.
Or seen as its near Mother's day why not drop a hint to a son or a daughter for a fantastic gift. 

Today's Challenge has the theme
Ladies/ladies

I used a fantastic kit from the new work and play 12 collection
The kit I used is 



Here is my make
Outside of the card



Inside of the card


The images and papers you can find in the kit.
As well as all the embellishments I have used pre-coloured toppers for my make but if you want to colour you can as they are in digital stamp format as well.
What I so love about these kits is you don't have to be an experienced crafter to use any of them, or a great colourist.
You can just go with the flow and make fantastic makes with whatever you choose if its digi stamp or pre-coloured. The choice is yours.

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Fiona! You've really showcased that amazing collection perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Fiona, the little coffee girl is so sweet and you have added lots of lovely embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card both inside and out. It's lovely to have you on our team and your work over the weekend was fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, those images of sweet treats have made my mouth water! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project, lots of detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely fabulous creation Fiona, I love the layout and your color choices!! Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, I love this style of card, love the use of all those yummy elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. Love the new collection.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully made as always, Fiona - love all the elements you've added to this.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx