Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

delicious Doodles

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
blog badge

My darkside challenge blog. This will be the last challenge their as the challenges aren't very successful.

This month our fantastic sponsor is
Arti doodles


Here is my design team make
and I played with wood (A first for me)

Here is my make


I really loved making this make.
I started off with this


Added some white gesso to the board then used blue acrylic paint to paint it.

I then tore some paper from papermania and stuck it down.
The image is coloured with pencils
A stamped butterfly and some flowers were then added. 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for M is for Mixed Media!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx