Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Create and Inspire and something different.

Hi everyone there is a new challenge this morning at
Create and Inspire
This fortnight we have the wonderful 
Ike's Art
sponsoring

For my dt make this fortnight I have made something completly different.


I have used a image called
Spring Fairy
available

I started off my make with a bird cage which I purchased from the local pound shop

I then painted the bird cage green added some punched flowers from different bits of paper
the image was coloured  cut out and added. also added a bow at top. 

Here is the final end piece.


1 comment:

  1. That is just so stunningly awesome !! Thank you so much for making something so incredible with my image. :-D
    It is a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx