Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 29 February 2016

Winnie and her house

Hi everyone I was busy again yesterday creating my make Winnie and her house and garden.
The collection is totally adorable.


Here is the link to the cd collection


The cd is packed to the brim of gorgeous images, papers embellishments, svg and print and cut files it is so adorable.

You can also purchase sheets seperately if you don't want the full cd. They are available in download format. Just click on the link below and it will take you there.





Here is my make


When starting this project I didn't know how it would end up
I started with two bird house doors and put them back to back looked and thought I know I will make a little house.

So I set too working out how to build it, and how big I wanted it.

Then decided what's a house without a garden so printed off some gorgeous paper from the cd.
Made a little picket fence, then thought I would have a gate. But then with two doors its got a back gate too.

I then started adding the digital image, thought it would be nice to have some little flowers here and there and two cute bunnies.
Butterflies too.

I hope you like it, as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Bye for now will be back later with another new make.

I would like to enter this make at


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation! Love all your detail! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely wonderful Fiona, love it!! Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx