Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 19 February 2016

Todays Make

Hi everyone today I have made a new make the image I have used is from Aurora wings. 
It was made specifically for their challenge.

You can find the challenge at 
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog

Here is my card.

For the card 

 I used some cheap pencils I got from Tesco to colour the image to see what they were like.

Also thought for a change I would try again and see what would happen if I changed the skin tones so decided to do the gorgeous sprite Green.

Added some hearts and flowers.

I am entering my card into the challenge which can be found at


3 comments:

  1. EEEK! I love her, Fiona! those pencils sure don't look cheap, so cute with the green complexion and I love your fab embellies. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight III challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sprite Green for her skin, Fiona! Cheap pencils or not, your coloring skill clearly brings out the best. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge!
    Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooouw really love how you colour this cutie little skin! Thank you for join our challenge at Aurora Wings! Xoxo, silvia

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx