Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Its choosday

Hi everyone today I have a tutorial for you all with my make for

Display our badge!
We also have a fantastic discount for you all today.
The theme this week is use
Green and or nature.

For my make I have used a stick and bones design sheet from polka doodles.
I have decided to create something different rather than a normal card.

I have made a box card.

The first thing is I had a look around the internet looking for a template to use as my base I finally found out that was suitable which is available

After following the instructions for the base of the box card I ended up with this.


I then went on-line again and purchased a design sheet from  the excellent Polka Doodles shop 
called

I printed a few copies off to make my box card.
I then added part of the Backing paper to the box card front and did the same with the sides.


I then Shredded paper and added this inside the box

I then cut everything else out from the sheets I printed.
Added the toppers to the back edge of the box.


Added the bones and the other embellishments, and sentiments


And Voila here it is the final end piece

Or if you prefer why not add inside a Creme egg or some mini eggs for a great alternative easter gift. 

I would like to enter my make at

11 comments:

  1. Great tutorial. Thanks for all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful make, Fiona, and a great tutorial, thank you! I’m going to be making one of these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project and tutorial this week just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic gift idea, fab tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous, fun box with plenty of great details!!
    Thanks for joining our bingo challenge at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona, this is fantastic! Thanks for the great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This fun box is amazing!!! Love all your images. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little box. I like the fun images and papers you used. Thank you for joining the One Stitch At A Time Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea, stunning box, full of details. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Fiona, what a wonderful idea and thanks so much for the great tutorial. Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Fiona - a great design.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx