Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Delicious doodles cards

Hi everyone their is a new challenge this morning at my
challenge blog
Create and Inspire
We have a fantastic sponsor for you this fortnight



This fortnight I have created two makes for the challenge.

My first make I have used 


The image was coloured with pencils
The butterflies were stamps from Crafters Companion


For My second make I have used



The image was coloured with pencils
I then made the bottle by downloading a bottle template from online.
Watch, playing card embellishments were from a free  clip art site online
Sentiment was created in Serif Craft Artist pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx