Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 22 February 2016

Crafting from the heart 100 challenges.

My goodness only seems like yesterday I started on a new crafting venture of running card making challenge blogs.

Today its Crafting from the heart's 100 challenge.


I can't believe the challenges have ended up so succesful.

We have had amazing sponsors and design team.

Thank you to you all.


We have 
Di's digi Stamps sponsoring this week.



Here is my make.

I have used a image from 
called Snobby lady Gladiator
available


The image was coloured using pencils
Flowers were from a store I found online
Butterfly from Marianne designs dies.
Leaves from Marianne Design dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx