Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 11 January 2016

SLS Lines Crafting from the heart

Hi everyone a new challenge has started this morning at
Crafting from the Heart Badge

We have a fantastic sponsor for you this week

for my design team card I have used a image called
Girl with Roses
Available


I have coloured the image with crayola pencils and used vaseline to push and intense the colour
I have never used vaseline before with pencils but happy with the results.
I have also used Ranger Stickles on the flowers.
Roses from the hobby craft.
For the hat pins I bought some pins from a local haberadashery shop then went to a few different charity shops to pick up old bracelets and necklaces stripped them and added onto pins.

I would like to enter my make at
ooh-la-la-creationschallenges 2016/01/challenge-195.
Beccys place January challenge

3 comments:

  1. Great card Fiona and I love your colouring, not heard of using Vaseline with pencils, I'm a promarker person, but hey your technique works! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at OohLaLa, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What as beautiful card, love the image and fabulous colouring.I must admit I have never heard of using Vaseline but it works great. Thanks you for joining our challenge at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Fiona, you did a fabulous job with the colouring! I love the pretty flowers you added to the bottom corner and the gorgeous punched edge. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx