Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 January 2016

New challenge at Creative ladybirds

Hi everyone and Happy new year to you all.

There is a new challenge that has started this morning at

With a fantastic sponsor


Here is my design team card using a image called
Fairy With Mask
available


I have used a 6 x 6 card blank
The image was coloured with Crayola pencils
Dies are marianne designs
Flowers from Hobby Craft
I made the hat pins with some beads from a necklace from a  charity shop 
Backing papers were free from a magazine ages ago.

I would Like to enter my card into the challenges at

4 Crafty Chicks anything goes 4CC #279

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant image and wonderful layout. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx