Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Its choosday

Hi everyone its finally tuesday.
Which means their is a new challenge this morning at
Display our badge!

We also have a discount so what better way to buy a digital stamp and enter the challenge.
This weeks theme  is Stitched or Faux cards

Here is my design team make



For my design team make I have used a image called Love and kisses  from the fantastic work and play series 9 Love and Kisses which is available as its own as a download or you can also purchase the full collection if you prefer.



I coloured the image using pencils
The digital papers can be found on the cd for them I cut them up and made it into a patchwork quilt design.
I then added pen to create the faux stitching
I then added a circle and again used pen for the faux stitching
added the coloured  digital stamp
The tags can also be found on the cd.
Added some flowers and other embellishments.






I would like to enter my make in the following challenges

Craft your passion challenge 295 anything goes

Make my Monday stitching real or faux

Crafty friends challenge blog challenge 23

Crafting with an attitude challenge 11

in the Pink Challenge 85 Anything Goes

Through the purple Haze challenge 93 anything goes

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful make, Fiona! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, pretty & fresh colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great make and i have just coloured this image. Aweome colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love the colors you used - I adore loaded cards, too bad I can't do cards like that - I envy you! So lovely!

    Thanks for playing along over at Make My Monday, xo, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona this is really pretty.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so lovely and the image is fantastic and you have coloured it in perfectly... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fionna, love your stitches in here and your colouring in this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card. Love the faux stitching and the embellishments and the colours you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Fiona - love all the details and the little ticket sentiments.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the image and the way you colored her. All the embellishments are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderful creation Fiona, I love your coloring and the whole layout of your card is awesome!! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and lovely stitched element.
    Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx