Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

flower girl

Good morning everyone there is a new challenge this morning at my challenge blog

Challeng Blog Badge

We have a fantastic sponsor for you this fortnight

Lemon Shortbread

Here is my dt make using a image called

Flower head band girl
available


I have coloured the image in with crayola pencils
Backing paper was free from a magazine ages ago.
Butterfly embellishments from the works

I would Like to enter my make into the following challenges
Lemon Shortbread
Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Very prety! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the colours and butterflies. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx