Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Digi choosday

There is a new challenge this morning at
Display our badge!

I am really enjoying my time been a GDT here
This weeks challenge we had to create
A Traditional Christmas Make
So I made a make using the
twiggy and toots digital cd 
available in the store


For my make I have used
The poinsettia embellishment that can be found on the cd
The frame and papers are all from the cd also, as well as the bow.
The card is a 8x 8 
I printed all the digital papers from the cd.
Mounted the backing sheet on to Green card
Printed the frame from the cd and mounted it on to the backing sheet.
Printed the poinsettia and cut this out and mounted that onto the frame 
added a bow from the cd
then
I used ranger stickles glitter, onto the holly frame as well as the poinsettia, and bow.

I would like to enter my make at the following challenges

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the huge flower, never thought of doing that.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have made that beautiful poinsettia the focal point, Fiona! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower!!! Love all the bright you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, fiona. Love the poinsettia. Thanks for being GDT again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Fiona! The poinsettia is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love the poinsettias in this collection. Love your layout too... perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card. The Poinsettia is lovely. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx