Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Second make for Polka Doodles digi choosday as GDT

Hi everyone hope you are all well today I am showcasing my second make at 
Display our badge!

I am really enjoying my time being on the design team and would like to thank the ladies their for a fabulous welcome.
This week the theme  of the challenge is a thank you card

I once again have used some  images from Twiggy and Toots downloadable cd and it is
available to purchase 

If you don't want to download the cd you can also buy the cd 
You can also buy the individual images if you don't want the entire collection which is available
There is something for everyone on a disk and you don't have to be a colourist to enjoy the cd as their is also colour versions of everything available so it attracts all levels of crafting.
The choice is yours.

So here is my make

all the items I have used are available on the cd.
Gemstones my own stock.

I would like to enter my make at the following challenges
Crafty Sentiments anything goes Challenge 17/11/2015



12 comments:

  1. Too cute, Fiona! I adore those sweet robins and your layout and use of embellies is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona this is stunning hun! Love it.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cute is this and that robin is my fave on the collection just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, vintage but contemporary fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make Fiona. It's great to have you on our team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awfully cute design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Fiona. I love that happy looking bird. Thanks for being our GDT again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those birdie images are too cute, and I love your card design! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!! I love the postcard and the sweet little robin!! I must use this collection soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx