Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Todays make for Create and Inspire

Hi everyone today I have two makes I have made for my challenge blog
Challeng Blog Badge

We have two great sponsors for you this fortnight




and




My first make is using a image called 




I embossed a note book 
coloured image with crayola pencils 
and added it to book


my second make is using a image from lacy sunshine stamps
called

Image coloured with crayola pencils
Banner from a stamp free in a magazine
Papers were from my own stash.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - she looks gorgeous. Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you all :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx