Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2015

todays make

Hi everyone I have been busy creating for my own pleasure instead of doing a specific challenge card

Here is my make

The image is from Morgan Fitzsimon  and called Fae 38 and available

The background papers were free from a magazine
I have used a crafters companion wood embossing folder to create the woody background using brown cardstock and then sanded back.
The flourist dies are from Marianne designs
The flowers were created using two different flower  punches
Gemstones my own from local pound shop

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
613 Avenue Create
Digitally Sweet Challenge
Creative Artiste Challenge

5 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous project, I love the embossing in the background, amd the image... I love it...
    Thank you so much for joining our Challenge over at Creative Artiste this month and we hope to see you again soon...

    Rhonda (DT) xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning, the fussy cutting is awesome work
    thanks for joining our challenge
    Debbie (DT) xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the way you gave the dimension to the image. And your coloring is amazing! Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image and the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Creative Artiste.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx