Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Christmas in September

Hi everyone a new challenge has started this morning at my
Winter/christmas challenge blog

Blog badge

We have another fantastic sponsor for you all
Stitchy Bear Stamps

I have two makes for you for the challenge 
My first make is called 
Circle of Bells
Available
I have used for the card
Backing papers free from a magazine
Tag from Anitas
and made a bow
Added Sentiments
Image was coloured with Faber Castell Pencils
 My second make

This is a image called Poinsetta Fairy
and is by Ikes Art
its available
The image was coloured with faber castell pencils
Snowflake dies are Marianne design ones
The roses were made with a  flower punch that I got from the local pound shop
Gemstones from my own stock the same as sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! What a wonderful pair of cards ... Gorgeous, GORGEOUS !! :-) Thank you for using one of my images on there too :-D

    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx