Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 24 August 2015

Today makes for my challenge blog crafting from the heart

Hi everyone a new challenge has started this morning at 
Crafting from the Heart Badge

Here are my two makes using our fantastic sponsors digital images


This make I have used a image called
My favourite spot
available 


The image was coloured with crayola pencils and then cut out
Toadstool and embellishments are from my own stock
I backed it on to blue backing paper
and created the clouds by cutting cloud shapes from white paper

My second make is from the sponsor
The image is available
here 
and is called Cinderella from their fairytale range

The image was coloured with crayola pencils and backing papers from serif craft artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx