Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Late posts

Crikey my own personal blog has been a bit neglected recently which I apologise for 

I have quite a few challenge blogs to tell you about.

The first one is Crafty girls creations which is up and running again fortnightly this fortnight we have a fantastic sponsor
All Dressed up digital stamps
here is my make
you can find all the details of the challenge

My next one is the challenge happening over at
Creative Ladybirds Creations
We have the fantastic Lemon Shortbread and Oakpond creations sponsoring
here is my make using a image from lemon shortbread.
you can find the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx