Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 10 August 2015

GDT Spot at Barnemix.no

Hi everyone hope you have had a great week this morning I am so thrilled and honored to have been asked by the wonderful Anne-lise to GDT for her at her norwegian  challenge blog 

The challenge has a theme called make it 3d

The fantastic sponsor we have is
All Dressed Up
and 
also
Aurora Wings


Here is my make I have used using the image supplied to me by the wonderful Anne-lise and all dressed up stamps

The image I have used is called
Sweetie Pie
From All Dressed Up
and the image is available

Here is my 3d card

I have used various cutting dies for the card
The dies are all marianne designs ones
The bunting is a stamp that I cut out .
flowers from my own stash
Image is coloured using prismacolor pencils

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx