Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 6 July 2015

Two challenge design team cards

Hi everyone how are you all I have two challenge posts this morning for my two challenge blogs
the first challenge this morning is
at


Crafting from the Heart Badge
we have a fantastic sponsor for you 
A Day For Daisies
for my design team card I have used a image called
Fairy God Mother
available 


The image was coloured using derwent pencils
Background paper is from Lelli bots crafts
Sentiment created in serif craft artist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For my second design team make our challenge is at
Our Blog Button

We have two great sponsors for you this morning
our first sponsor is the fantastic

our next sponsor is t

I have used a pack called Summer fun digital paper pack
for my make

All the backing papers are from stamp your life
Image created in serif craft artist
Sentiments and buttons serif craft artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx