Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Making a habit of this

Hi everyone this morning I have two makes to showcase for my darkside challenge blog
Forever Dark 
blog badge

We have three sponsors for you all this month

Kenny K

and

Limited Runs

and

Lacy Sunshine Stamps


here are my makes 
My first card I have used
Kenny K  Savannah Belle




My make has been coloured with Derwent pencils
Backing papers and embellishments from Kanban



My second make I have used
Lacy Sunshine Stamps Blackbird Etherall Enchantress


Been coloured with derwent pencils
Green backing papers own stock
Image then was crumpled up to create creases
then taken it into serif craft artist to give it a more glowing feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx