Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Late as usual

Hi everyone what a busy week I have had.
I have three challenge makes to show you all for two seperate challenges

My first one is for the challenge
at
Create and Inspire
Challeng Blog Badge
We have a terrific sponsor for you
Morgans art world here is my creation using the sponsors images

and

My next makes are for my other challenge blog
Crafty Girlz Challenges
We have the teriffic
Stitchy Bear Stamps sponsoring and here is my make using Ikes art Dark Angel

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creations and I LUV your beautiful soft colouring :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx