Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 July 2015

My challenge makes

Hi everyone we have our first challenge this morning at 
blog badge

We have two fantastic sponsors for you both offering a prize of 4 digital images.
and

Here are my makes for the challenge


This make I have used Sassy Studio designs Bloom Sassy
available here
Diecut background  are spellbinders 
Ivy die is marianne designs
flowers from my own stash
Image coloured using derwent pencils



This make I have used Karleigh sue image Runaway Heart
available here
Papers from my own stash as well as embellishments
Image coloured with derwent pencils


I would like to enter the following challenges
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-8.html

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-286-anything-goes.html

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-113.html

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring and it all goes so well with the stamp you have chosen! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are such pretty images and I love the gentle colours you've chosen. Thank you for sharing them with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue on behalf of Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx