Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Creative ladybirds make

Hi everyone a new challenge has started this morning at Creative Ladybirds
Blog Badge

We have two fantastic sponsors for you this morning

Ikes Art
and
Lacy sunshine stamps

here are my two makes
the first one is from Ikes Art
Using a image called another birthday
available here
The image is coloured using derwent pencils
the backing paper from my own stash
Gems from local pound shop
my second make is from
Lacy Sunshine Stamps
the image is called Emily magical nanny
available here
The papers and card blank are from my own stash
Marianne die
Bunting Stamp free from a magazine

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these Fiona, great colours and images.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Fiona and great colouring. Thank you for using one of my images. She really does look relaxed on there :-D
    It was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx