Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Another new make

Hi everyone been busy crafting here is my make I have done yesterday
finished off this morning


The image is called
Vivienne Lady of the lake by arti doodles
available 
coloured by myself using crayola pencils
Purple mirror board
Black card
Wood embossing folder by Crafters companion
Marianne designs ivy borders
and flowers using a punch

I coloured the image using crayola pencils
mounted it on to purple mirror board and then mounted purple mirror board on the  dl card blank
I then took some black card and used a woodgrain embossing folder from crafters companion
and ran it through my embossing machine.
I then sanded the wood grain back so it looks more realistic.
mounted it on purple mirror board
added digital image
Die cut some ivy flourishes using a mairanne designs die
and flowers I cut three out from a punch and shaped them and added them.
Finished with two purple gem stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx