Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

A Step in the dark facebook

My goodness I am making a habit of this morning

Our new challenge this morning has started at
A Step in the Dark Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/629105100496386/

We have a fantastic sponsor for you and hope you will all join us with your
dark makes.

We have the great 
Ikes Art

Sponsoring our challenge

Here is my make

The image is called Poes Death bed
Coloured with derwent pencils
Sentiment done in Serif craft Artist
Black and white card my own stock
Background is a stencil of a church window coloured with distress ink

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo - a lovely creepy piece :-) It's a pleasure to Sponsor you - thanks for having me :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx