Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 22 June 2015

Its a blog hop

Hi everyone how are you all we have something different today at
Crafting from the Heart Badge

We have a blog hop for you all with three fantastic sponsors
our first sponsor is
 our second sponsor is
our 3rd sponsor is
 here is my make


Image coloured using crayola pencils
Owl backing sheet free from a magazine
Flowers free gift from a magazine
Feather Lelli bots crafts

The next lady to visit is

Here is a list  of dt members taking part in case you get lost on the way 

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Fiona, Great inspiration for the Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation and brilliant colouring off to hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you made, your cards are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Fiona and love the beautifully coloured image and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't those magazine freebies wonderful! Love the owls, especially. Great card. TFS in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this DD image. You have made a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Fiona! I am just starting my hopping :)
    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Fiona! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I was already a follower; but just added myself. I would love to have your follow my blog as well. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for all your lovely comments. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colouring and I like the feather.
    Thanks for a great hop as well.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great make. Love the addition of the feather.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx